Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cheese Omelette

I know that Tanishk likes cheese very much. After making Cheese Parantha, I was comfortable using Dairy free Daiya Cheese and Tanishk also liked it. But he is not good at eating omelette. I thought I should try something different. I made egg and cheese combination.

I don't eat omelette, so I don't know the taste. But Tanishk liked it very much. I saw him to take a big bite even it was hot. And he ate all very fast. Tanay also liked it very much.

Ingredients:
1/8 cup Daiya Cheese
1 egg
1 tbsp Oil
Salt & Black Pepper for taste

Method:
  1. Beat the egg with the beater and mix salt & black pepper in it.
  2. Heat the non-stick pan and pour the batter in the pan.
  3. Spread all the cheese on egg and let it melt. Put some oil both sides.
  4. Cook it until both sides are light brown.
  5. Serve hot with GFCF toast, kids will like it.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment