I have already posted recipe for Spicy Jowaar Aloo Parantha. After such a long time, today I made Jowaar Aloo Parantha but with very simple recipe. We don't need so much spices for this recipe. Still, my son liked it.
1 large grated Boiled Potato
1/4 cup Sorghum Flour (Jowaar Ka Atta)
1/4 tsp Ajwain (Carom Seeds)
1/4 tsp Parsley Flakes
1/2 tsp Olive Oil
Salt according to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in the mixing bowl. If dough is dry, add some sore olive oil. Don't add water.
- Take a straight plastic and put some GF flour on it. Make one small ball from dough and roll it on the plastic. Roll it like chapati.
- Heat the non-stick pan and put it on the pan.
- After 1 min. turn it and put some oil on both sides. Cook it until both sides are light brown.
- Serve hot with chutney, dip, curry, curd, pickle or you can eat it without anything.
Tanishk likes to eat it also with butter. He is real Maakhan Chor.