Saturday, October 29, 2011

Corn & Tofu Fry

Sometimes, I don't get much time to cook, so I keep snacks ready for the kids. And also try to get the recipes so that I can get snacks ready within 5 minutes. Corn & tofu fry is very simple recipe, but Tanishk likes it very much. And I also like the combination of corn & tofu.

Corn & Tofu Fry

Ingredients:
1 cup Whole kernel sweet corn
1 cup tofu in very small cubes
1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
1/2 tsp Chaat Masala
1/8 tsp Black Pepper (Optional)
1/8 tsp Red Chilli Powder (Optional)
Salt as per taste
1/2 tbsp Oil / Casein Free Butter

Method:

  1. Put the pan on heat and put oil in it. Heat the oil and put the cumin seeds. Once cumin sizzles, put in the corn and fry it for 3 minutes. 
  2. Put in tofu pieces and mix it nicely. FRy it till corn & tofu both are cooked fully.
  3. Put in all the spices and salt, mix it. It's ready to serve.
We like it. I hope you people will also like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment