After such a long time I am going to write and I hope I keep posting my favorite recipes. I am excited about this recipe as I was not sure my kids will like it. They are very picky eater and they reject almost every new food. My today's recipe is Banana pancake and this is totally my idea.
When bananas are over-ripened, no body wants to eat it. Kids will never eat. Using bananas in the pancake, my kids were not able to guess but they liked the pancake very much. They were demanding for more pancake but the batter was finished.
1 cup Rice Flour
2 Ripe Mashed Bananas
1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
1/2 tsp Roasted Sesame Seeds
1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
1/2 cup Almond Milk
- In one medium sized bowl, mix rice flour and mashed bananas. Add one egg and mix thoroughly.
- Add cinnamon powder, Sesame seeds, sugar and cardamom powder. Make smooth mixture.
- Add milk enough to make smooth batter. Add one spoon milk at one time as batter should be little thick to make pancakes.
- Heat the non-stick pan and spread pancake batter on the pan. Put a little oil and cook the pancake both sides.
- Serve hot with honey or jam.
After such a long time, this is my first recipe. Your suggestions and comments are welcome.